Appliance Removal and Other Services
Are we licensed and insured?
We are licensed and insured in the state of Utah for your safety and ours.
What are our hours?
We are open Monday through Saturday from Dawn until Dusk. Anything after dark is a potential hazard to our crew’s safety.
What equipment do we come with?
We will always bring shovels, rakes, brooms, trash bags, a dolly (hand truck), wheelbarrow and two courteous and efficient people to haul away your junk.
What do we do with your stuff?
If any of your stuff is still usable, then it will be donated to the nearest Salvation Army, Deseret Industry, or Goodwill Center. Any items that are able to be recycled will be separated and taken to the appropriate transfer facility.
What can we Take?
- Appliances – air conditioners, a/c appliances, dishwashers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, furnaces, hot water heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, stoves.
- Construction/Renovation materials – building supplies, drywall, doors, frames, floorboards, plasterboard, screens, sheetrock, walls, windows.
- Electronics – computers, copiers, faxes, monitors, radios, scanners, televisions.
- Furniture – beds, bookshelves, box springs, chairs, couches, desks, dressers, lamps, mattresses, office cubicles, outdoor grills, patios, sofas, tables and mattress disposal.
- Flooring – bricks, broken pathways, carpet, carpet pad, concrete, linoleum, rugs, tile, vinyl.
- Garage, shed and attic junk – assorted miscellaneous junk, bicycles, boxes, books, cardboard, car parts, clothing, exercise and recreation equipment, household items, glass, old tools, paper, rims, tires, toys, wheels.
- Garden trash – branches, bush and tree clippings, dirt, grass, green waste, leaves, limbs, sod, soil, weeds, yard debris.
- Metal – aluminum, copper, iron, steel.
- Roofing items – corrugated iron, shingles, tiles.
- Wood – fencing, firewood, lumbar, timber, tree stumps.
- And more…
Why use our service rather than rent a dumpster?
With us all you have to do is point to what you want taken away and we will take care of the rest. Two people will come and do all the removal and cleanup based on the quantity of junk that you have. Whereas a dumpster is dropped off on your property and YOU have to load the bin and do the cleanup yourself. Plus, you pay for the whole bin even if you only use half of it.
Why can’t we give you an exact price before we arrive?
Pricing is based on the quantity and exactly what it you need removed. Until we are able to see everything we can’t give you and exact quote.