- More than 75 5-star Google reviews
- Locally owned and operated
- Angie’s List Super Service Award winner
- We beat the prices of national chains
- We haul items like hazardous materials that others won’t
- Will do small demolition
- Flexible scheduling
Here are comments from customers who have used our Junk Removal Service in the Ogden, UT area:
“My home is about 30 miles out, and I was glad that Junk Jr. was able to do a complete removal all the junk from our garage. It is great to have my space back!”
“As a disabled Veteran, I cannot lift large appliances and yard debris. Thanks to Junk Jr. and their ethical practices, I am able to have them come out for removal of heavy appliances, yard debris, and whatever else I need a few times per year.”
“I am a single mom, and although I am a trooper, cleaning the junk from our back yard was too much for me. My fantastic sister bought me the gift of junk removal, and Junk Jr. did an amazing job. They really care if you are happy.”
Junk Removal Service in Ogden, Utah
FOR JUNK HAULING CALL 801-383-2911
Do you have massive amounts of junk weighing you down? Don’t get stuck with the dirty work. Call the junk disposal experts. We handle all garbage collection and waste management service in Ogden UT. We do all the junk hauling, loading, and removal so you don’t have to. We are prompt, friendly, and proficient. Before you consider hiring a large-scale national company, support a local business. We are quick to respond to the site and efficient with our services, clearing out your space in as little time as possible. Choosing Junk jr will save you time, money, and the hassle of trash removal.
Ogden Garbage Collection and Waste Management Service
If it fits in our truck, it can be disposed of. We have the resources to compile and demolish. We offer junk haul away services for multiple types of cleaning all the way from estate cleanup to hoarding cleanup. Anything you need removed: old furniture, appliances, yard debris, even scrap metal. You name it, we remove it.
Don’t break your back or your wallet. We offer the best junk pickup prices around. Our professional team will walk through and quote your project with you upon arrival, to ensure there are no surprises or hidden fees. Our hauling services go for just about any kind of old junk you could imagine. Whether it is a junk pickup, trash pickup, or furniture pickup of any size or shape, we are committed to bring you the highest quality personable service at an affordable price.
Are you looking to do junk clean up, trash clean up, or just waste removal in general, Junk jr will remove your unwanted items with integrity. We guarantee your junk will be disposed of in the most responsible manner. We donate all usable items to charity, recycle all materials that are recyclable, and ensure as little ends up in a landfill as possible. Feel good about eradicating the junk from your life the conscientious way, by generating as little waste as possible.
Ogden Junk Hauling and Debris Clean Up
We’re not just any junk removal company, we attend to the details and tie up loose ends of all your furniture removal, garbage removal, scrap metal removal, and/or debris clean up. We will see through your project down to the final sweeping, leaving your space clean, giving you clarity and peace of mind. We will travel to you. We service Ogden and surrounding areas.
Junk jr is your local debris removal service for all your residential and commercial debris removal needs. Our customer satisfaction is unsurpassed. Don’t wait any longer. Eliminate the clutter from your life so you can get organized and start new.
What can we Take?
- Appliances – air conditioners, a/c appliances, dishwashers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, furnaces, hot water heaters, microwaves, ovens, refrigerators, stoves.
- Construction/Renovation materials – building supplies, drywall, doors, frames, floorboards, plasterboard, screens, sheetrock, walls, windows.
- Electronics – computers, copiers, faxes, monitors, radios, scanners, televisions.
- Furniture – beds, bookshelves, box springs, chairs, couches, desks, dressers, lamps, mattresses, office cubicles, outdoor grills, patios, sofas, tables and mattress disposal.
- Flooring – bricks, broken pathways, carpet, carpet pad, concrete, linoleum, rugs, tile, vinyl.
- Garage, shed and attic junk – assorted miscellaneous junk, bicycles, boxes, books, cardboard, car parts, clothing, exercise and recreation equipment, household items, glass, old tools, paper, rims, tires, toys, wheels.
- Garden trash – branches, bush and tree clippings, dirt, grass, green waste, leaves, limbs, sod, soil, weeds, yard debris.
- Metal – aluminum, copper, iron, steel.
- Roofing items – corrugated iron, shingles, tiles.
- Wood – fencing, firewood, lumbar, timber, tree stumps.
- And more…
Why Should I Hire A Professional Junk Removal Company?
- Save Time – Getting rid of all the trash and debris from your home could take days or weeks to complete by yourself. Junk Jr. will get rid of all your unwanted waste while you spend time on the things that really matter.
- Save Money – If you’re busy trying to clear junk, you’re not using your time to profit. While there may be a cost attached to getting your junk removed by a professional service, you’ll make an investment by having time to work on your business or job while we haul off your old stuff.
- Have More Space – You might be amazed how much more space you gained after getting rid of your junk. Have an idea for a new room? Maybe a nursery, guest room, or your car can finally fit in the garage; well now you can.
- Charity Donations – One person’s junk is a another person treasure! If you need furniture or appliances removed and they are still in a usable condition, they can easily be donated to charity.
- Reduce Safety Hazards – Injuries happen all the time when trying to remove debris or waste. Don’t let yourself be another accident. Junk Jr. is a professional service that has the technique down to remove junk without incident.
- Inviting Guests Over – Nobody wants to feel self-conscious about their home when guest arrive. Surprise everybody when they come to visit to a clutter free home.
How can I get started with Junk Jr?
We’re glad you asked! Just like the rest of the clean up process, it’s easy to get started with Junk Jr. All you really need to do is call us at 801-383-2911 and schedule your clean up, removal and disposal project. Our hours are dawn to dusk, so we’re sure we’ll be able to find a time that works for you!
More About Ogden UT
Originally named Fort Buenaventura, the city of Ogden was the first permanent settlement by people of European descent in the region that is now Utah. It was established by the trapper Miles Goodyear in 1846 about a mile west of where downtown Ogden is currently located. In November 1847, Fort Buenaventura was purchased by the Mormon settlers for $1,950. The settlement was then called Brownsville, after Captain James Brown, but was later named Ogden for a brigade leader of the Hudson’s Bay Company, Peter Skene Ogden, who had trapped in the Weber Valley a generation earlier. There is some confusion in which “Ogden” was the first to set foot in the Utah city. Peter’s older brother Samuel Ogden traveled though the western United States on an exploration trip in 1818. The site of the original Fort Buenaventura is now a Weber County park.
Today, Ogden is home to attractions such as the Ogden-Hinckley Airport.
Providing Ogden junk removal to the area including 84067, 84310, 84401, 84403, 84404, 84405.